Professional Résumé Writing (Only)
Recruiters rank professionally written resumes 60% higher than those written by job seekers alone. (source: Forbes).
Our professionally written résumés and online profiles are compatible with various résumé screening software and have been proven to reduce the job search by over 60%! It doesn’t hurt to add that our prices are considerably less than our competitors either.
We'll create a one-of-a-kind, highly stylized career marketing documents that generates a strong call to action enticing recruiters to invite you for a job interview. This service includes:
- One professionally written, keyword-rich resume formatted to pass common ATS scanning software in both Word and PDF formats
- In-depth resume development call to understand your employment history and gain clarity regarding your career goals
- First Resume Draft Delivered within 7-10 business days from development call
- Unlimited revisions within 3 business days (We're not happy until you're happy)
- Direct access to your experienced resume writer via talk/text/email
Payment and Refund Policy
Client consultation or coaching, writing, and/or editorial services, design, layout, editing and proofreading, and finalization of such documents are intellectual property and take a significant amount of time to prepare and complete which cannot be recouped.
Therefore, full payment is required before any drafts are developed or provided to client to prevent any pirating of completed work to date. Fees for consultation, information-gathering, preparation of career documents or coaching services are non-refundable once project work has begun, as Dailey Innovations provides custom services for each client.
Dailey Innovations reserves the right to refuse service, terminate a client relationship, or otherwise cancel orders at their sole discretion. Dailey Innovations is under no legal obligation to refund the purchase price of any service under any circumstance. However, we will seek to satisfy every client within reasonable accommodation.
See Career Service Agreement for full terms and conditions.